Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3, 2, 1, - Back to writing my paper!

I may be looking towards a late night of paper-writing, but I'm not here to complain about it, I promise.  Not that my random observations will be any more exciting:


3. Running in the rain is not nearly as awesome in practice as it seems in theory.  Especially when the individual contemplating the running is as out of shape and un-runnerish as I happen to be. 


2.  Cadbury mini eggs are incomprehensibly delicious.  I may or may not have (ok, may have) eaten an entire bag since Easter.  Why do they not sell these things all year?  They make M&Ms seem so inadequate in comparison.  Plus, unlike M&Ms, Cadbury eggs are animal-cruelty free (although, unfortunately, still the product of all sorts of awful child labor... my Transnational Corporation and International Human Rights class is ruining my life by giving me a conscience.... as if the calories weren't already enough to feel guilty about.)


1. Ok, so I promised I wouldn't talk about my paper, but: so glad not to live in China!  Let's just say the reading I've been doing about forced live organ donations from prisoners who refuse to denounce their illegal religious beliefs is making me more than a little bit squeamish.  Also, I dislike most rice, so the country probably wouldn't be a good fit for me anyways.

2 comments:

Britny Clark said...

3. I'm a firm believer that running in the rain for a short period of time whilst barefoot with your face to the sky and your tongue sticking out has basically the same health value as putting on running shoes and jogging three miles with wet socks and stringy hair. ;)

2. Cadbury mini eggs.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

1. Good luck on your paper. And I had no idea you didn't like rice! And perhaps it's a good thing you don't live in China, because then I would NEVER see you. Until I became a rich world-traveler, that is. ;)

Bronson said...

Interesting observations . . . . I don't like Cadbury eggs that much to be honest. Too rich.
By the way, Macs do have a regular delete key (opposite of backspace). But only on the full sized, desktop keyboards. I should know, I'm typing on one right now. :) Love you!!!