Saturday, March 13, 2010

Three Reasons to be Ridiculously Happy

1.  It's still Spring Break, for another 48 hours and 4 minutes

2.  Thanks to the motivation provided by this delicious-looking photograph taken by my cousin, I have a giant container of homemade oreos sitting on my counter!

3.  At the outlet mall, I picked up this amazing hat for a mere $2.  I feel like a plaid Charlie Chaplain (despite the fact that this is most definitely a trilby, not a bowler - yay Wikipedia for clearing that up).

\
Granted, I can think of other reasons to be happy too, like having good health and a place to live and whatnot, but they're currently being cancelled out by the fact that it is literally raining on my parade.  Or at least on the parade that we would be downtown watching right now, were it not raining.

1 comment:

Britny Clark said...

I think I like your number 2 reason the best. :) I just splurged and bought a bunch of baking supplies yesterday when my roommate took me to the grocery store, including cream cheese for Oreo cookie frosting...but when I got home, I realized that I don't have any devil's food cake mixes. Sigh. Please enjoy them for me vicariously. :)