Friday, August 21, 2009

Why I Actually Have to Spend Money on Clothes

Today I'm helping with 1L orientation, which should be rather fun. In exchange for 8 hours of volunteering, the law school gave me dinner last night and a free t-shirt.

Dinner might not have been my favoritest, but it was at a pretty classy pizza joint, and it's not the law school's fault that I dislike pizza. The shirt, however...

On the bright side, it's not white or see-through (or even worse, white and see-through). And it's shirt-shaped. And it has a great ND logo on the front. But...

Let's just say the mustard-yellow tent look is not so much for me.

2 comments:

Britny Clark said...

"On the bright side" ahahahaha, I get it. ;)

My computer tells me you posted this at 4:34am. Please tell me that's not really true. You crazy law student, you.

LaShel said...

I never switched the clock on my Google account from Utah time. So it was ridiculously early in the morning... but not 4:30!